Saturday, December 1, 2007

Have you given up on me?

If not, thank you. Let's see, right now I am in the midst of the Holiday season. I'm running a crazy-busy dance show and still maintaining things at the Aurora... I went in and volunteered for Revels for a couple hours (Merry X-mas Callie), I'm building a chiffon dress that is making me crazy but hopefully will be done by Tuesday... and that's about all. I'm planning on writing a few Christmas/New Year/End of Year/Whatever cards and finishing up some shopping... I'm as always hustling up work (but trying to fit it into the available time slots) and generally running around busy busy busy... hopefully in the midst of all that I'll manage to post a proper blog entry or two but really I may just be about stretched as far as I can go at the moment.

Also I am thinking about making Christmas cookies/baking for friends for the holidays... anybody have suggestions beyond chocolate chip? What's your favorite? One of my favorite holiday cookies are pfeffernusse, they're a lovely German spice cookie that melts in your mouth because they're mostly butter and spices with a little sugar and flour to hold them together... yum!

Ok hope to post soon. Keep checking in. Even if I don't know you, tell me your favorite holiday baked good. :)

1 comment:

Kelly Visel said...

Oh my busy busy sister...I suggest ginger cookies. It's hard to go wrong with a good ginger cookie.