Sunday, June 24, 2007

Stage Blood

I made the final six blood packs for Richard the III today. No more stained fingers for me! I may even splurge and get a manicure once the pink tinge wears off a little more. We close on Sunday... and I had Way too much fun with my little digital camera and my iMovie program. I think I've almost maxed out my hard drive and will soon have to go through and purge video files... however the result of my play time was this video that I just downloaded onto YouTube... yes I'm posting during the wee hours of the morning but I'm wide awake, sigh. Anyway check out my new video.

5 comments:

sharon said...

I was so completely facinated by this video that I burned my breakfast... and didn't care.
What an awesome job you have!!!!

Anonymous said...

Totally amazing!! Clear directions in a good format. Who did the music? What a perfect piece for this! How much did we pay CCM to teach you this lifeskill? Or is this an experience thing. :0 Mom

al'xae said...

Hey Ma, Music was Suzanne Vega; Blood makes Noise... and I'm afraid CCM didn't teach me this skill at all. Somebody described it to me and I perfected it through trial and error. :)

Kelly Visel said...

Before I even started watching I thought, "Blood Makes Noise" would be a perfect song for this; we must be sisters or something.

Anonymous said...

loved your vid. Could not get it on the lap, but worked well on the desk. Love and miss you. dod