Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's day

Well I'm dreadful at ever sending cards or presents for Father's Day or Mother's Day and although I always remember what everybody's birthday is, sometimes I fret for so long about what to get somebody that they get their birthday present a couple months after the event. So anyway today my Dad gets a phone call and this post.

I wish I had a few better pictures of us together because in this picture I look a little distracted but believe me I am at this point I am actually very grateful that my daddy helped me get through Alice in Wonderland. I wasn't exactly brave about all of these rides as a little kid especially since I had been living in the boonies and this was one of my first experiences with amusement park rides... This trip was definatley my little sister's first trip to Disneyland (she was still crawling and Mom held her while Dad rode all of the rides with me).

My dad is the best. He's always been there for us, he's supportive and always makes my sis and me feel like we are truly loved. What more can I say? I totally lucked out with parents and I'm very grateful for that, even if I don't send them Hallmark cards.

Dad, I'm sorry but you're not getting; a tie, a golf bag, a gun rack, or cologne this year. I love you!

No comments: