Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Slugs

This year it struck me that in our house there are hardly any photos of Christmas since Kelly and I stopped being adorable little kids. The reason is good though. On Christmas we have a rigorous schedule to keep up with. The family opens stockings, followed by breakfast, presents, brunch, an afternoon snack, then we generally take time to enjoy new books and toys, soon after that we commence lounging, followed promptly by a late afternoon linner (it's like brunch, but on the other side of afternoon), and then a much needed rest.... Basically the whole family stays inside in pajamas the whole day... it's pretty awesome. So here's the One Christmas photo from 2008;

4 comments:

Kelly Visel said...

Whatever! There were cuter ones that got mysteriously deleted until all that was left was the one where the shadows on my face look like weird puppet lines.

al'xae said...

It's MY blog, I get to pick the one that I look best in :p

Kelly Visel said...

It's okay, 'cause in real life I'M the cute one.

sarah said...

I like it. That's a lot like our Christmas. Except now we have babies and kidlings.