Sunday, August 31, 2008

Insomnia

Some days I can't get to sleep because I can't wait for the next day or am really anxious about the next day, those days are Christmas eve, pre-flight days, day before first day at a new school or job and whatnot...
 Other days I can't get to sleep because I don't want to face the next day so soon.  Those days are tech days.  They're days that you don't want to face the fact that the entire day was spent working and the entire next day will be spent the same way.  
Sometimes I can't sleep because my brain is thinking about all of the plans I need to come up with or what I should be doing when I wake up, but I have to stay up and write it all down in a list before I can sleep or I'll forget everything.
Sometimes I can't sleep because I come up with a really good idea and want to get it started before it leaves me...
also sometimes I can't sleep when I'm super comfortable and just want to relish where I am... 

It's amazing I get any sleep at all ever. 

No comments: