Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Train Museum

So it looks like Sacramento isn't exactly the cultural mecca of California. There was that one museum and beyond that there are a good two dozen attractions focused on the gold rush. It's all ye-olden days, gold rush, old California politics, Sutter's fort, California's birth... eh ok then. It's not quite as exciting as Albrecht Durer to me but it's what I've got. I went to the train museum...


... just to proove that I am a costumer I spent maybe three or four shots on the trains and most of the rest on costume research...



check out the prosthetic leg

Oh and of corse they had Dishes!  What the hell is up with the fascination with dishes! Now that I've noticed how many museums have rooms dedicated to dishes, it's really starting to get irritating...
There's a balcony full of toy trains... I liked the tiny one in the briefcase.

... yep that was it.  Well laid out, nice displays.  I guess I just wasn't that interested though.  I'd rather be at a science museum or an art museum.  

No comments: