Sunday, April 20, 2008

Earth Day (week)


Hi All. On Tuesday the 22nd it will be Earth-day. In observation of it I will be posting a seven part series of ecological blogs, one for each continent. I would love to say that it will be a new post every day but really I'm going to be pretty busy next week and to properly research each topic I think it will take longer than that... You can look forward to me posting about various ecological challenges along with actions that are being taken, research being done and personal challenges for you to help make the earth a cleaner and healthier place to live.

In the mean time you can check out Earth Day activities near you at the official Earth Day website.

You can join the Sierra Club at a special $15 Earth Day rate.

You can plant veggies in your garden, go on a hike, walk (instead of drive) to the store or postal office, talk to your plants and exchange gasses, hang dry your laundry, turn off the a/c, pick up some trash, make money recycling... or go into the corner and cry about the melting ice caps (whatever you prefer). Ok I'm afraid I must return to my real work now... no more goofing around on the internet today.

No comments: