Sunday, July 1, 2007

I made Pie



The phrase is that something is easy as pie does not apply in my attempt to actually carve out time to make this pie. I bought rhubarb on Wednesday and it has been too chaotic to actually get to the kitchen and cut it up into pie size bits. I'm tired and mostly tired of the insanity at work this week, so instead of bringing it back home and plopping my baggage onto the internet, I thought I would just share how beautiful my pie finally turned out. It tasted just as good as it looks...

2 comments:

Kelly Visel said...

Wow, it's good to see that your pie has finally been constructed.

Anonymous said...

I agree! It's gorgeous (you artist you) and nice to focus on the positive! I've been 'out of school' almost a week and the only stressor is MY choice. Lovely. mom