Monday, July 16, 2007

A Day Off?

What better way to spend your day off than at a company picnic with all the people you work with...
Here's Coeli (pronounced Chay-lee) out of the costume dungeon;


The man in this picture is shouting at me "Hi Alexae! Hi! Hi!" Yes. This is my boss. Our artistic Director. Endearing at times.


Nichole and Renee making "pretty faces"

...and now mugging for the camera

Our chef for the day; Eric... The picture looks like it's just a guy grilling up some chicken, when in fact it is chipotle chicken, teriyaki chicken, blue cheese and carmelized onion burgers and chipotle burgers... Yum! He's cooking for everybody because it's fun.

... his charcoal-black griller's hands...


Sorry I forgot to get a picture of myself but I swear I was there behind the camera. No great insight to post today but I feel a need to post Something at least once a week. Hopefully something of more universal interest to come...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun, but where was the vegi grill? Outside of Oakland there should be clams, crab, or fish along with grilled artichokes and garlic. But the cook looked like he was having fun. Love you, DOD

al'xae said...

He did make some "hippie burgers" as well... salad was on the table... oh and corn... not as Berkeley as it could have been ;)