Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Butterflies

Well today was grey and dismal. It was hard to be motivated to do much of anything, but I managed to convince myself to go see the Butterfly exhibit at the SF Conservatory of Flowers. I made another of my really simple iMovie videos because the stills I was taking weren't really showing the movement in the room and of the insects. It was pretty cool. After looking around the conservatory I meandered aimlessly around the Golden Gate Park and San Francisco... I can't wait to get back to work, especially if this grey weather persists.

Chrysalis(es):


Forgive me; yet again I deleted the sounds of screaming children and replaced them with music;

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A much nicer choice than screaming children! And a great way to bring color into a colorless day! The monarchs were out @ lunch today. Mom