Working with Roma Plastilina for the first time in over a decade. The good news is that now they make a non-sulfur version (because the stuff I used in high school smelled to all high hell)
Today I made this large buckle, tomorrow I make the small side buckles, a mold for it and then from that a positive out of plastic.
...and then I paint it and mount it onto a belt...
yes, this stuff is not exactly easy but it is enjoyable. Pray that the foam mold and plastic steps go well since I haven't done that before... but we follow directions and with a little luck it will all work out.
More updates to come.