Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Seattle EMP

My desire to blog about my little trip is miniscule right now.  I feel the smallest need to document it but I do enjoy looking back on these things so here's the whirl wind photo tour;

The EMP has a guitar room full of oddities from the past and if you get the audio tour you can hear all of these cool instruments being played.
ooh look... it's a stanky old t-shirt that a member of Nirvana colored on with a sharpie...
There was a Horror movie display that had some cool props like Mr. Pointy (the stake that Buffy killed Angel with)...
Edward's scissor hands...
a Thriller zombie costume...
and I really loved this three story kenetic guitar sculpture;

This sculpture is outside the EMP and the Space Needle, I have no real place to put this photo but I liked it a lot.
Ok that's enough... onward to the present!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing. Now in times of great stress, think about your relaxing trip and smile an enigmatic smile and make everyone wonder "where did Alexae go just then?" Mom