Friday, June 4, 2010

The Land of Plenty

This is the wonderland. This is my grocery store. This is a fantasy of plenty that my ancestors could never have imagined for me. This is an Organic produce section larger than my apartment.
This is a "standard" Produce section three times larger than the organic produce section. This is eight types of potatoes, eight types of orange, every type of fancy exotic fruit and green thing available in North America...
I shop here every week and it still leaves me in awe... someday I'll show you the beer selection.
Oh Berkeley Bowl, you are an unnatural dreamland and I love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure makes Henry's and Stater Bros. look sad :( Sigh! Mom

lisa d said...

WOW! that's all i have to say about that.

Anonymous said...

Show me the beer section? Hell, I'll bring the tent! DOD