Friday, May 25, 2007

Tech week is here

Ahh it's now 1:45 in the morning and I just got home from work. Tonight was first tech but there were no costumes so I was sitting in the green room waiting for the day to end. Tomorrow however will be more eventful. I must get up early to volunteer at the library, then I will zoom over to the apple store where an apple "genius" will look at my computer with the busted speakers and say "oh we can't fix this here we must send it in" and alas I will be without my computer for a while :( Then I shall head over to the shop where I will wrestle the clothes away from the shop (they're a tad behind) and haul them up to the theater. My day tomorrow will end even later... actors don't get out of costume until 1am, then we have a production meeting and do laundry... chances are that I will not be home until 2:30 tomorrow (or rather Saturday). Oh well, such is tech week.

No comments: