Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Hard Living



This is me at 12am. I finished my taxes and the realization was that I am Way too tired and way too busy to be making what I make. This was just one of those days where the world was against me.
You see the scratch across my face, caused by my own thumbnail... the red eyes from having just worked another 14 hour day, the poor complexion, the lack of excercise, the lack of social life... THIS Kids; This is the glamour of show biz.
This is the glory of la vie bohem. Today I tried to do the show's laundry but ran out of money that the cash machine would recognize, so it's all hanging up to dry. I accidentally got dye all over some white pants. I had fittings scheduled for me on top of other appointments that had to be rescheduled, I have my new job (which is paying a pittance) expecting me to be at their beck and call and I'm about ready to quit just so that I can stay at home and work in my garden. They're not even being unreasonable, I'm just tired.
Ah, back to sleep now, to have another Long Day ahead of me.
I need a break! I need a better career. What should I do?

1 comment:

Kelly Visel said...

Well...we had a valet and a greeter quit today; you wanna work at Toyota?